Joyce Meyer said, "I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you." Brendon Burchard states that if there is one piece of advice he can give to his productivity clients, it would be to take a year and get in the best shape of your life possible. With those in thoughts in mind and knowing that October is Breast Cancer awareness month -- something very near and dear to my heart as there is history of Breast Cancer in my family -- we have two guests on today to talk about Environmental Toxins (specifically within cosmetics) and how they can can affect your health. . . and ultimately your productivity.
Lesley here. This week, I chat with Director Jessica Wall and Senior Consultant Dr. Tijana Eby of BeautyCounter to talk about the risk of environmental toxins to your health and the role that switching to safer skin care and cosmetics can play in prevention.
Additionally, I am excited to talk with both of them because both are moms who work multiple side hustles. How do they make time for a side hustle and fit in into their life? We explore the power of a strong why, and how finding connection with other women and entrepreneurs brought unexpected joy into each of their lives.
I hope you enjoy the episode, and please join us in our listener challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness Month:
Text BETTERBEAUTY to 52886 in the US
And if there is one thing you do - please do a breast exam every month!!!!
Check out the BeautyCounter Holiday Line here.
Episode Length: 58 minutes 5 seconds
Where to Find Us
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts (https://pcr.apple.com/id1281362823)
- Subscribe via Overcast (https://overcast.fm/itunes1281362823/half-better)
- Subscribe to the Half Better newsletter (https://halfbetter.us/goals)
- Half Better Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/halfbetter.us/)
- Zachary’s Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/zachary_lang/)
- Lesley’s Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lesleymlang/)